Summary of Role
The Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to deliver every project on time, on budget, and in scope. They will act as the liaison between Jonah’s clients and the internal production team to coordinate responsibilities and deliverables that carry a project through to successful completion. They will work directly with the other Project Managers on the team to assign work efforts and schedule resources in a manner that most efficiently serves the team and meets the customer’s needs. They will contribute to the department and company goals that aim to meet and exceed client expectations through consistent and timely delivery of quality websites and products.
- Coordinate internal resources and manage client responsibilities in a positive, organized, and accountable manner
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in scope
- Maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of each project
- Meet with clients to detail all deliverables and clarify requirements for each project
- Assist in preserving project scope and objectives by involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage resource availability and allocation by working with others on the Project Management team
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs by obtaining consensus, reallocating resources, and using proper escalation protocol where necessary
- Maintain positive relationship with Jonah’s clients by proactively managing expectations, staying attentive to the customer’s needs, and meeting promised deadlines
Apply for Project Manager
Full Time, In-House Position
We will be in contact with you shortly.