Summary of Role
Graphic Support's primary responsibility will be creating support graphics and assets for the websites and products that Jonah offers its clientele. They will assist the production team in uploading assets and copy to the content management system in a thorough, yet efficient manner that drives websites to a launch-ready state as quickly as possible. They will work within the design team and company goals to ensure Jonah meets and exceeds client expectations through consistent and timely delivery of quality websites and products.
- Inputting content and uploading assets to the content management system
- Manipulating values, assets, and content in the CMS to skin website templates uniquely for each client
- Composing, resizing, cropping, and optimizing image assets
- Creating standardized, reusable templates for various website assets and documents
- Designing and generating web-ready PDFs for viewing and downloading from websites
- Manipulating vector files to produce web-ready SVG assets
- Following standardized asset management protocol and maintaining clean, easy-to-navigate directories
- Assisting in the upkeep of documentation specific to the design role as processes and technologies change
Apply for Graphic Support
Full Time, In-House Position
We will be in contact with you shortly.