Summary of Role
The Account Manager delivers an exceptionally high level of service to all prospective and current customers. They will work to familiarize themselves with the Jonah product line in order to offer the products and services that best fit the customer’s needs. They will respond to sales inquiries in a timely manner and create a positive customer experience. They will be consistent in proactive communication, skilled in qualifying the customer, comfortable with negotiating, and relentless about closing deals. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing proactive communication strategies to promote customer satisfaction and long-term customer retention.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Right align expectations, resolve conflicts, and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Conduct sales calls and product demos to current and potential clients
- Maintain and exceed sales goals in terms of revenue, new business, proactive follow-ups, and closed deals
- Act as the point of contact to handle customer sales needs amidst active projects
- Engage in recurring pricing meetings and offer feedback on published rate changes
- Continue to train and stay well-informed as new products are released and current products get updated
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with the Creative and Marketing teams in generating media and collateral materials needed to support the sales process
Apply for Account Manager
Full Time, In-House Position
We will be in contact with you shortly.